Offset printing is the ideal method of print for large production runs such as books, newspapers or magazines. The high speed offset machines print continously as the paper is fed through (the paper is cut after the print is finalized). In the process of offset printing the image is transferred from a metal plate onto a rubber roller and then onto the final surface. The roller gives the final product a clear, sharp and high quality image. Offset printers can be used to print not only on paper and cardstock but also other surfaces such as wood, cloth, canvas or plastic.
It’s also a cost effective choice for high volume publications. Get in touch with our experts to find out more!
- Cost effective in large quantity printing
- High image quality
- Consistent print
- Able to print on larger sizes than digital
- Prints any Pantone colors.
- Possibility to print on variety of surfaces such as metal, plastic, cloth or wood
- Ideal for brochures, catalogs, newspapers and books.